Sunday, August 9, 2009

lfe gose on

one of the truest things about me...
my morals.
my fuck ups.
i promised to protect the people i care about.
to be there for them.
yet the people that get close to me always get hurt somhow.
thats why i never let people close to me.
my pain.
the pain i feel fromt hem.
my bigest flaw.
the burden i bear.
the pain of the people.
a gardians flaw.
a wariors weakness.
my mistakes.
the promises i couldnt keep.
thats why i dont get close.
thats why i dont speek much.
thats why i dont care as some would say.
thats why im an asshole.
because you have no fucking clue to have 7 compleate people in your head.
you have no fucking clue what its like to be me.
only a few will ever know.
the people that figured it out.
yet whats gone is gone.
whats here is here.
and everything is somewhat ok for once.
peace in my life.
somtimes now since i changed.
since i got what i wanted.
the pain isnot as bad.
but then again its just me.
hopfully i get to go to afganistan b4 its apeace keeping mission....
but
w.e life gose on.

No comments: