Sunday, August 23, 2009

200

hmm wow 200
well this one actuly has meaning and perpous....

Forgive and forget.
To the people of my past I forgive you.

its the past its gone.

This week end was just what I needed to stop and find myself.
I know I put my self in harms way doing what I want to do.
Its not just me anymore besides my voices.
I have some one that cares about me.
The me she gets.
Hers.
The same me.
yet so diffrent.
The me that understands now.
I just hope things go the right way.
war is a terrible thing.
afganistan.
well its better than doing nothing.
I know what i did.
My fight.
But not just my life anymore.
My life is whole now.
Its funny how two shatterd peaces of glass cut every one who touches them.
Yet together they fit together.
as if made for the other.

so I will leave you with this.
A person that served in the armed forces "every one sould do at least two years in the armed forces."
A rich civilian "some one needs to serve in the armed forces....just not me."

No comments: