Thursday, October 16, 2008

The end is the biginging of the past

Years from my high school days. Thing have settled down and i have a house now. One day looking though the atic I found a chest coverd in dust. The odditys in this old house. The chest so coverd in dust. I gess its ben sitting there for many years. I dusted it of and to my surpirse it had a inscription in some language. idk. I tried to open with no luck. So I set it back on the spot where it sits. Many days have past and man nights. Yet one night i had a dreem of the chest and a man. He said Only I may open this chest. Though not me but a diffrent man. Many thoughts fade with time and he opend it. As i woke up i rushed up to that dusty chest. Said that line but nothing. The dreems progressed. Then a captain of a sailing ship was with the chest. He said
Only I many open this chest and only I. But as a diffrent man.Many thoughts fade with time and so do my bones. Then it opend. I rished back up to try this and it opend. In the chest lay a book. A leather bined book. I opened it and read the frount page. Tails from the lands as I seen them.

No comments: