Friday, October 10, 2008

Bullets fly in the dark

Bullets fly in the dark. Each night tracers are seen from side to side. Each day the bombs explode. A war. In a war you dont pick your side. You just end up where you do. The days end with the nights. The nights end will the sunrise. The sun some may never see. The war will burn our souls. Nothing but a shell. Well for some all we are is a shell so its not realy affrectin us. True soldiers. Rased from young. The war that burns. Everything you do to keep the sky from falling and crushing you. No matter what you do it always falls. What do you know about me? Who I was. No you know nothing. Iam the Soldier. Iam the beast that is unleased when the sky falls. Not to make things worse but to fix it. To bring the sky back to the heavans. The beast that ended the world come back in the end to save it. Irony of my life. Its ok you can hate me all you want. All that means is you know nothing of me. All you know is who I was. What i used to be. The changed that made me my own once again. The past is gone. The present is useless. But what lie beond that? The way Iam is me get over it. Iam alredy the hero that dies in the end. Nothing new to this story. Try me. Push me. Break me. Kill me. Just make sure i dont come back. The end will come and go. The question is who will be here when it dose? Who the man that distroyed himself, Or the monster that saved the man? The sun rises the day after the nights bleed. Will I see the sun rise yet again? Or will the sky fall and crush me in its darkness?

No comments: