Sunday, October 12, 2008

The darkness hides the truth.

Siding back into the darkness. being crush by what is me. Finding the water darker on the inside. Wanting to be the shadow once again. Wishing I was the night once again. Wishing the dammed that Am would raise the sky so I shall not be crushed no more. Wishing the end was. The light fades as my life pushes onward. The struggles make me darker and unknown each time. Each sunset makes me more in touch with what I was and what I will never be again. Stop looking up to me. For Aim not that person no longer. The darkness hides the truth about that AM. The darkness so found of me. The ways to die. The ways to live no longer apparent. The mirror lies. All I see is a shell. Grey and thin. The ways I see. The end will come. What happens in the end will make us what we are. For now the darkness hides the truth of what iam

No comments: