Friday, October 9, 2009

the snow falls freely.

The snow falls.

The cold snow.

The baren woods.

Just the cold ground and the dorment trees.

Just one more place to be on this long trip.

Ha least thats what im calling it now.

the soft crunch of snow still creaps nthought the woods.
the cold wind against my face.
The numbness.
That cold fealing wheres its so cold you dont feel anything.
Continue i must.
Down this path.
Down to the edge of the woods.
Though the villa that lies beyond that.
Across the county.
Back to my home.
Why did I decided to make things right?
Why did i decided to fight for this?
Fuck it Im going home.
Back to her and my life.
Back to myy warm bed.
Hot showers.
Hot food.
Boring job.
But then again, if I never came here.
All would be lost.
I would rest but tyrany never seams to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always come back to me. I'll be waiting for you.