Thursday, October 22, 2009

All of us siting around the nice warm fire. Warmth for once. Yet we all know we payed dearly for it. Just a small conffert. So twiggy decided to start up a conversation. "why dont we all go around the cercle and say what we whant most? i will start....to go home." They when around the circle and it was eaither to go home or see the girl or wife. Then it go to me....well i wanted to go home and i wanted to see my wife but then again i knew thats not what i wanted most. I knew what i wanted so i said. "I whant things to be right so I wouldnt have to do all the things I do." A deep silence fell over. twiggy "you know thats right and all but why did you decided to become a marine?" All of us " To blow shit up and get paid." Its kindda funny how evan the farthest people can come together though the hardest things. War is nothing when all your fighting for is the man next to you and to go home. Thats all we fight for. Well thats all we fight for now. Evan though home really is home anymore. Home to us is where ever we decide to sleep tonight. We know this wont last long. Its just a short break again. We will probly move in the morning on the city. Gah I hate citys. Yet at the same time I know somthing is not right. just somthing. I better get up early and clean my rifle. Tomaorw will be a long day. " for all the ones that will not see the sunset tomaorw we thank you. goodnight devil dogs."

No comments: