Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The sound of silence.
The peacefullness of it.
Yet the terror.
The screaming.
The shouting.
The pain.
Waiting for shit to hit the fan.
the worst fealiing ever.
Then the fighting starts.
Bullets flying everwhere.
Just do what you do everytime.
Hope you get out alive once more.
Just to go though the same thing the next day.
Waiting for death.
Wanting to go home.
Waiting for the end to come.
wanting the end to come.
Wanting the fighting to stop.
Yet you try to shout and scream for it to stop.
Yet cant make any noise.
The fealing I wake up to.
The things I deal with.
The pain and suffering of war.
The reasion Iam the way im.
The pain in my life.
My dreams...
My life.
Wanting for my angel to take me far away from my pain.
Yet I run headstrong into my pain.
Like I always have.
Running from everything that im and everything im not.
Stuck somwhere here in the middle.
torn into peaces.
shaterd.

No comments: