Wednesday, June 17, 2009

from a side of me that dosnt get to say much

when you jump off that cliff all you can think about is how much you want to jump. As you go down you start to think about things difrently. Then when you hit the hard ground. It hurts so much. But all you can think is fuck it hurts. Why did i do it?
Yet somtimes you just pick yourself up beacuse you know that you souldnt have jumped and you know why now. yet stomtimes you jump and thats all you know.
and somtimes there is some one there to talk you down from jumping. I never had that person.
I jumped.
I felt free for a moment.
happy.
then i hit the ground.
The worst pain ever.
But i got up.
The greatest thing ive ever done.
I moved on.
Yet I still cant sleep.
I still dream red.
I still have my pains.
I still think about jumping.
Im found.
yet for some reasion I still feal so lost?
i gess its just me for the moment.


Rainman

1 comment:

LunaLiberi said...

Brent, I'm not gonna be like some loser and go on about how yada yada yada...but you know when I say it I actully have some meaning in it, and am not being to do some Dr. Phill shit...
You really aren't alone...I knew what each word of this was going to say, even before I read it. I know you struggle, and I know the pain can be overwhelming and sometimes you would do anything to make it stop...but you aren't the giving up type...I know you...Hang in there for a bit k? You got Liz, and if its an constaltion, you got me ( I know what your thinking, "Shit I'm stuck with her" ) And yes you are ^^ so deal with it.
message me when you get on AIM loser.
*cyber hug*