Saturday, April 18, 2009

a bridge

I was once asked by some one after i stoped talking to some one else.
why did you stop talking to them.
all I had to say.
I burn the bridges behind me so no one can walk them and get close to me again.
I burn them to keep them away from that monster that could be me.
I burn them so they never go down my path.
I burn them to keep them far from me.
I burn my bridges so no one else will.
and the people that are deturmed will cross that river anyway. they need no bridges.
but the real reasion I do it
some people dont need to be in my life.
I gave them a world full of chances and they just threw them on the ground.
so I say they can just sit on the edge of the river and look to the other side and see nothing but a foot trail.
the trail I left behind never to come bacl to

No comments: