Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dream

The city makes its amber glow in the distance.
The amber glow of the flames.
The light will die out soon.
Darkness will come.
The people.
The lives.
The moments of peace.
Gone.
Just like the city.
Gone like my peace.
Gone from what I used to be.
Just one more memory.
Just one more pece of the past.
Time to march on.
The day will come.
The day I come home.
Back to this burned city.
Back to this horible memory.
Back to myself.
Back to what I was suposed to be.
Not today.
Not tomaorw.
Not now.
March on.
Forward.
Push this day to the back of my mind.
The rain will come soon.
The fight will end.
The war will end.
Peace will come.
More heros will be made.
Not me.
Never.
Iam just a person doing a job.
One person.
The past will catch up to me somday.
Not today.
Today I just watch the city burn.

No comments: