Friday, September 19, 2008

I sit

I wish it would rain to wash the tears from my face. I stand here waiting for you but you will never see me I'm here when your world come crashing down yet you will never see me so cut my wrist slit my thought I'am jus one big joke to the world.......then maybe this pain will end along with all the other shit...then maybe you will see me, yet I will never see you again.
I stand in the rain letting my emotions get the best of me. The rain down my face hides my tears. The tears hide my pain. The pain I live with every day thinking of that one time, But I will still be me and you will still be you so just cut my wrists and slit my jugular. Watch the blood run out. End this pain I live with every day end the pain of you.
As the darkness starts to surround me the shadow of something. My mind starts to race. It's the reaper for my soul, but I have no soul. What have I done wrong?. It keeps getting closer. The slow steady pace. I can hear it now its crying? A flicker of light its her, but why? Why now? Then I realize……….she stops and below her feet my body drenched in blood. She says with a slow mumbled voice. "I always loved you I just never had the courage to tell you. Now I will never get to tell you. I just wish it would rain to hide these tears on my face."

No comments: